Funding Research : Cell Fi
What is Cell Fi?
Looking for grants for your community project, but don’t know where to go?
Cell Fi (Cellule de financement) is a new CDEM online service for fundraising purposes. It was created specifically to meet the demands of municipalities that are struggling to identify and obtain funding for their community projects. Free service.
Our team offers the following services:
- Identify available and relevant funding based on your project;
- Sending notifications for available funding and reminders of application deadlines;
- Sharing knowledge and experience on funding;
- Connecting with professionals and peers;
- Managing and reviewing funding applications;
- Letters of support.
- Propose a French-speaking project or one located in a bilingual municipality
- Be able to demonstrate the community and/or economic impact of your project
Ask for this service
Want to know more about projects that received the Cell Fi service?
Check out the list of projects that have received this service:
- CDC St. Laurent – Métis Heritage Centre
- CDC Ritchot and CDI Ste. Agathe – Construction du quai à Sainte-Gathe et Aménagement du Parc Cheyenne
- RM of Salaberry – Piooner Park
- Treasures of the Dawson Trail
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can certainly work with you to explore funding opportunities at each stage of your project and find as many possible program options.
No, our assistance is for non-profit and for-profit organizations, especially since the project is community-based. We will do our best to help you research programs that meet your needs.
If you prefer to talk directly about your project, we can certainly accommodate you. In this case, visit the Project Support Services page. However, it is necessary to send us your request via the form above if your query is about finding funding. A liaison officer will contact you for further information
If you are working on several projects, don’t choose, submit them all. However, fill out a separate form for each project.