Check out the Events section for upcoming training offered by CDEM
CDEM’s Community Economic Development (CED) sector provides training to its members and the community to build organizational capacity. It includes:
- Free training led by the CED team
- Good governance practices
- Creating a marketing and communications plan
- Interpretation techniques
- Diversification of funds
- Customized training available thanks to our funders
- Available on request and according to certain criteria. To access it, request this service by completing the form below.
- Paid training offered by our partners.
- Learn and understand your region’s economic analysis
- Review of your CDC’s organizational stability
- Certified Training from the Economic Developers Association of Manitoba (EDAM) (available only in English)
- If necessary, we can redirect you to other training offered by CDEM if it meets your needs.
Ask for this service
Frequently Asked Questions
Training related to economic and community development is preferred, other topics are possible. Contact us.
Some courses are offered at specific times of the year and others depending on interest. For the latter, we set a date that suits the group, and we open the training to the general public. In both cases, complete the form and we will inform you or subscribe to our newsletter. For the training offered by our partners, we will put you in touch with the right person.
Each sector of CDEM offers training related to its services and programs. We invite you to visit the Events page for upcoming training.