Funding Program: CPF
What is CPF?
Under the Community Project Fund (CPF), CDEM provides grants of up to $1,000 for start-up projects that contribute to community capacity development. These funds are provided once a year to each bilingual municipality that is a member of the AMBM (Association of Manitoba Bilingual Municipalities), or their CDC, and sometimes at the request of incorporated community organizations.
It should be noted that:
- The CDEM contribution can only represent 50% of the value of the project up to $1,000.
- There are no deadlines for submitting an application, but proposals are considered three times a year: January 31, June 30, and October 31.
- Be a municipality or a CDC
- Demonstrate the community and economic impact of the project
- Include evidence of the support from the municipality, or the CDC, by providing a council resolution stating that the project was established as the community project submitted for the current year.
- Include a quote or invoice showing the costs of the project.
- If possible, involve several partners and mobilize community resources.
Soumettre une demande au FPC
Want to learn more about the Community Project Fund recipient projects to date?
Check out the list of projects that have received this service:
The list will be available soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, maintenance expenses do not meet the fund’s criteria and this project, although community-based, is struggling to demonstrate an economic impact.
Yes, a financial contribution from the project lead is needed.
Yes, we will send you a project completion report that is very simple to complete in addition to sending us invoices related to the project.